The district includes Mohali, Kharar, and Dera Bassi Tehsils. It is located in the northeast part of Punjab and is part of the Patiala division The District includes 414 villages. The important township in the district is Kharar, Kurali, Mohali, Zirakpur & Dera Bassi. Kharar tehsil is the largest administrative unit of the New district with 144 villages followed by Dera Bassi Tehsil with 44 villages.27 villages are newly added in the District Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar which are carved out from District Patiala.
Court History The District and sessions court Mohali was earlier known as the Sub-Divison of Rupnagar Sessions Division and was established in the Year 2006 with a single Court in Phase 3-B 1 Mohali with a limited space in the Community Centre provided by the Civic Authorities with a vision to provide justice to litigants in and around the area falling under Mohali City.
The Judicial Courts of the newly formed SAS Nagar district were formally inaugurated by Acting Chief Justice of the Punjab and Haryana High Court Sh. H.S. Bedi on 23rd July 2006. Two courtrooms were temporarily housed in the community center complex of Phase 3-B1. This Court had a single Additional Civil Judge Senior Division cum SDJM, Ms. Poonam Ratti. The first court of SDJM was opened in Mohali in July 2006 while the second court of JM came here in March 2007.
Former Punjab and Haryana High Court Chief Justice Vijender Jain had inaugurated Mohali’s first District court on March 18, 2008. In the next 5 years, the formation of the New Sessions Division exclusively for Mohali was envisioned by Hon’ble Punjab & Haryana High Court and the foundation for the existing Judicial Court Complex was laid in the year 2013.
The new Judicial Courts Complex at Sector 76 was inaugurated by Punjab and Haryana High Court Justice T.P.S Mann, Chairman, Building Committee, Punjab, on 23rd December 2015 along with High Court Justice Mahesh Grover.
Ms. Archana Puri took Charge of the Newly Created Sessions Division as its First District and Sessions Judge. All 11 courts – four district sessions courts, five lower courts, a Lok Adalat, and a mediation center — have been shifted to the new complex. The complex would house as many as 23 courtrooms when it becomes completely ready. The complex, spread over four lakh sq ft, has several advanced facilities, including videoconferencing in each court, amplifier system instead of court usher, air-conditioned courtrooms and office rooms, total CCTV surveillance, separate libraries for judges and advocates, separate parking areas for judges, advocates, office staff and public, and separate waiting area for visitors. The Judicial Court Complex which has state-of-the-art facilities with modern technology is also eco-friendly and a fine piece of an architect with appropriate facilities provided for working staff and the Judicial Officers. The site and location may appear to be a bit distant from the main city right now but with the passage of time and the galloping growth of Mohali city would ultimately set up this institution strategically ideally conceived for the public and officials as well.
SAS Nagar Court Recruitment 2021 – Latest and Upcoming Notification
SAS Nagar Court Recruitment 2021 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on September 16, 2021. Get Direct Official Link for applying SAS Nagar Court Recruitment 2021 along with current SAS Nagar Court Recruitment official Notification 2021 here. Find all recent SAS Nagar Court Vacancies 2021 across India and check all latest SAS Nagar Court 2021 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming SAS Nagar Court Recruitment 2021 immediately here.
SAS Nagar Court Recruitment 2021
When it comes to the selection process, the candidates have to take up a written exam / Interview. Selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary (as per Govt rules). The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. There are multiple steps for the selection process for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, Peon, Process Server, Gardner, Chowkidar, Liftman, Sweeper, Watchman, Chauffeur, Cook, etc. in the SAS Nagar District Court. The procedure is as follows
- Written Test
- Computer Based Test
- Skilled Test/Typing Test
- Interview/Viva Voce
- District & Sessions Court, SAS Nagar
Sector 76, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar,
Pin – 160062
- Landline No.: 01822-297201
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RESULT OF SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POSTS OF SWEEPERS VIDE Advertisement Dated 18.02.2020.
- RESULT OF SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POSTS PEON VIDE Advertisement Dated 18.1.2020.
- RESULT OF SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR THE POSTS PROCESS SERVERS VIDE Advertisement Dated 18.1.2020.
- Recruitment for the post of Sweepers vide order dated 18-02-2020.
- LIST OF ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FOR INTERVIEW OF PEON VIDE PUBLIC NOTICE BEARING ENDST.NO.455 DATED 18.01.2020.
- REJECTED LIST OF APPLICANTS FOR THE POST OF PEON VIDE PUBLIC NOTICE BEARING ENDST.NO.455 DATED 18.01.2020.
- Amritsar Court Recruitment 2021
- Barnala Court Recruitment 2021
- Bathinda Court Recruitment 2021
- Faridkot Court Recruitment 2021
- Fatehgarh Sahib Court Recruitment 2021
- Fazilka Court Recruitment 2021
- Ferozepur Court Recruitment 2021
- Gurdaspur Court Recruitment 2021
- Hoshiarpur Court Recruitment 2021
- Jalandhar Court Recruitment 2021
- Kapurthala Court Recruitment 2021
- Ludhiana Court Recruitment 2021
- Mansa Court Recruitment 2021
- Moga Court Recruitment 2021
- Muktsar Court Recruitment 2021
- Nawanshahr Court Recruitment 2021
- Pathankot Court Recruitment 2021
- Patiala Court Recruitment 2021
- Rupnagar Court Recruitment 2021
- Sangrur Court Recruitment 2021
- SAS Nagar Court Recruitment 2021
- Tarn Taran Court Recruitment 2021
We advise to you for other SAS Nagar Court Recruitment 2021 and selection process please read given official recruitment notification carefully before apply.